We'd love to hear from you!
- Did you enjoy large amounts of self-direction and autonomy as a child, mostly outside of conventional school?
- Did this autonomy continue through your high school years?
- Are you age 20 or older?
Click the button below to complete our survey, which usually takes ~30 minutes. After submitting it, we will follow up with you via email.
We ask that you share your first name and two photographs. We will edit your response for length and clarity; you get to approve the final text before it goes online.
Submitting a response does not guarantee that we will publish it. We get a lot of submissions and unfortunately cannot use all of them. It’s also important that you meet our definition of “unschooler”—see the About page.
Questions about this process? Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an editor!
- Want to help showcase the cool unschoolers of the world?
- Love learning about people with unorthodox educational backgrounds?
- Enjoy geeking out on grammar?
- Proficient with WordPress?
Join our team as a volunteer editor! You’ll read submissions, edit for grammar and clarity, and create compelling drafts that Maya will then approve and post.
Email Maya (email@example.com) to get started.